“The bigger picture”
Do you feel like you are too busy to exercise, or maybe you feel overwhelmed by so much going on in your life you don’t know where to start?
There is SO much information out there now, and so many “influencers” that fitness can be a very confusing topic.
Rhiannon will work with you and look at the bigger picture. We’ll take into account your work pattern, family commitments and lifestyle before we recommend anything.
Together we will prioritise your health and fitness…isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We don’t offer “quick fixes” or “fad diets” – We want you to succeed in the long term!
We’ll work with you make changes where you want to, supporting you every step of the way. Rhiannon will work with you to help you move better, feel more energetic and increase your confidence with exercise.
- APP – continue your efforts at home with the use of our app, making your workouts accessible anytime, anywhere.
- LIFESTYLE – we will look at every aspect of your lifestyle, helping you to make improvements and stay accountable and motivated.
- PRIVACY – training sessions will take place within our private facility, with a full range of equipment, and no distractions.
How Rhiannon can help you…
” I really need to do some exercise”
How many times have you been sitting at working thinking that you need to get moving?
When i worked in the NHS many years ago, I could spend 7-8 hours sitting down, feeling lethargic and restless. This was NOT me!
The gym quickly became the “highlight” of my day, after being so sedentary during the day, I felt energised and awake after a workout. I knew I wanted to help people get moving, feel fitter and stronger. I qualified as a Personal Trainer in 2011 and since then have been helping people just like you, become stronger, fitter and more energised.
- Rhiannon will create an exciting and engaging training programme for you.
- Learn correct exercise technique to get the most out of your workouts.
- Structured exercise that progresses over time and brings you success.
Injuries and medical conditions -If you have any injuries or medical conditions, Rhiannon is experienced in creating rehabilitation programmes to support your return to physical fitness. Rhiannon has a GP health referral qualification and is a level 4 sports massage therapist.
Location: Wirral and online
I’m ready! How do I get started?
Apply for your FREE Consultation to see how we can help you!
“Group training can be a fantastic addition to your training programme, combining social support and additional motivation”
Every workout is designed to improve fitness, confidence and athleticism. We aim to inspire and motivate you to get the most out of each workout. Challenge yourself within a supportive group of like minded people, workout to your own ability. You will soon begin the feel the difference!
Our workouts are not about “thrashing yourself”! We plan each workout, include modifications for each exercise and encourage you to get the most out of your workout.
Why train with us?
- Confidence – Every exercise will be specific to suit your individual needs and ability
- Feel Amazing! – Rhiannon will coach you to focus on your goals, and break through plateaus
- Knowledge – We love to share knowledge! You’ll learn exercise technique, nutrition without dieting, and how to balance work, family and exercise.
|Kettlebell / Dumbbell||Monday 18:00-19:00||£5||Online class via Zoom
Email us with the title "kettlebell" to reserve your place
|Mobility & Core||Thurs 07:00-08:00||£5||Online class via Zoom
Email us with the title "mobility" to reserve your place
|Full Body Fitness||Thurs 18:00-19:00||£5||Online class via Zoom
Email us with the title "full body" to reserve your place
|'Circuits' at home||Sat 08:00-09:00||£5||Online class to temporarily replace Sat 9am in-person Class (April 2020)|
Rhiannon will always advise how to adapt a particular exercise, or training technique to suit you during a class. If you need more specific help, you would benefit from 1-1 sessions.
**Prior to starting this Circuits class, from June 2018 you will be asked to attend a Personal Training session with Rhiannon to assess your fitness, any injuries (past or present), or concerns you may have. This is to ensure you receive the best possible experience and Rhiannon can adapt any exercise to suit your ability.
Sports Massage is a form of physical therapy suitable for all levels and abilities, not just athletes!
There are many reasons why you could benefit from sports massage. Do your muscles ache or feel uncomfortable throughout the day? Perhaps your posture is causing you discomfort at work? Are you struggling to recover in between workouts? These aches and pains can be treated with sports massage, stretching, foam rolling and/or rehabilitation exercises. Rhiannon can help you through a combination of techniques to help you get back to your daily life, with less pain and discomfort.
- Release muscle tensions and restore balance to musculo-skeletal system
- Prevent injuries by releasing muscle tension
- Reduce stress on the joints, tendons, ligaments and the muscle.
- Pre / Post workout massage available to prepare for event and recover afterwards
- Increased awareness of areas that require strengthening, flexibility or balance exercises
- Postural awareness
Heswall Studio – Appointments available Tuesday – Friday
Please note some medical conditions may require clearance from your doctor prior to treatment. This is for your own safety and treatment cannot be commenced until this has been received. These include (but are not exclusive to):
• Feeling unwell or a fever
• Acute Traumas - Open wounds, recent bruising, muscle tears, sprained ligaments, contusions, chilblains, burns
• Tumours - Where there is swelling, which is inconsistent with recent bruising
• Diseased blood vessels - Varicose veins, phlebitis, thrombosis
• Infectious skin disease - Bacterial infection, Lymphangitis, Fungal infection, Viral infections