We all want to feel good about ourselves. Sometimes life gets in the way and exercise might be the last thing on your mind. Or maybe you love exercise, but don’t see the results you’d hoped for?
Personal Training takes out the guess work. We don’t do “quick fixes” or “fad diets”. We focus on exactly how you want to feel about yourself and your appearance in the future, not just in 21 days but the next 6 months, 12 months and beyond. We want you to enjoy training with us, each session will be designed for your fitness level, ability and importantly your personality.
We’ll not only create a training plan to suit your needs but also address areas of your lifestyle. Focussing on the bigger picture, we’ll look into your Nutrition, Stress levels, and the Balance within your lifestyle.
Personal Training: A 1-1 experience designed exclusively for you
Train with a Friend: A cost effective way to train with friends or family
Your First Session
- Posture and Movement Assessment
- Fitness test to establish a baseline (repeated 6-8 weeks)
- Weight / Measurements / Body Fat % recordings
- Discounted block bookings
Heswall Studio – Private, hosting full range of fitness equipment, welcoming environment.
Book your FREE Consultation to discuss and create clear goals before you get started. Having a goal, something that will challenge and motivate you is key to success!
“Our online classes offer a new dimension to your health and fitness program.”
Every workout is designed to build your general fitness and athleticism. We aim to inspire you to challenge yourself, workout to your best ability and guide you to improve your overall wellbeing.
Our workouts are not about aimlessly “thrashing yourself”, we carefully plan each workout, and include training methods that will bring you results.
What can you expect?
- LIVE online workouts, instruction and guidance
- Minimal space required, perfect for home environments
- Motivation and support from your personal trainer
- Adaptions & progressions to suit your level of experience
- Challenges, fitness testing and group support
|Kettlebell / Dumbbell||Monday 18:00-19:00||£5||Online class via Zoom
Email us with the title "kettlebell" to reserve your place
|Mobility & Core||Thurs 07:00-08:00||£5||Online class via Zoom
Email us with the title "mobility" to reserve your place
|Full Body Fitness||Thurs 18:00-19:00||£5||Online class via Zoom
Email us with the title "full body" to reserve your place
|'Circuits' at home||Sat 08:00-09:00||£5||Online class to temporarily replace Sat 9am in-person Class (April 2020)|
Our classes can be combined with personal training programs to provide an individualized approach to your fitness experience.
Rhiannon will always advise how to adapt a particular exercise, or training technique to suit you during a class. If you need more specific help, you would benefit from 1-1 sessions.
**Prior to starting this Circuits class, from June 2018 you will be asked to attend a Personal Training session with Rhiannon to assess your fitness, any injuries (past or present), or concerns you may have. This is to ensure you receive the best possible experience and Rhiannon can adapt any exercise to suit your ability.
Sports Massage is a form of physical therapy suitable for athletes, recreational exercise and those with common “overuse” muscle discomfort.
Overuse of certain muscle groups through a training schedule, posture or work patterns may create problems and imbalances in the soft tissues. If these are ignored and allowed to become chronic, they will effect range of movement, performance, and the personal may become susceptible to developing more conditions that are serious.
- Release muscle tensions and restore balance to musculo-skeletal system
- Prevent injuries by releasing muscle tension
- Reduce stress on the joints, tendons, ligaments and the muscle.
- Pre / Post workout massage available to prepare for event and recover afterwards
- Increased awareness of areas that require strengthening, flexibility or balance exercises
- Postural awareness
Heswall Studio – Appointments available Tuesday – Saturday
Please note some medical conditions may require clearance from your doctor prior to treatment. This is for your own safety and treatment cannot be commenced until this has been received. These include (but are not exclusive to):
• Feeling unwell or a fever
• Acute Traumas - Open wounds, recent bruising, muscle tears, sprained ligaments, contusions, chilblains, burns
• Tumours - Where there is swelling, which is inconsistent with recent bruising
• Diseased blood vessels - Varicose veins, phlebitis, thrombosis
• Infectious skin disease - Bacterial infection, Lymphangitis, Fungal infection, Viral infections