Our goal is to take the stress out of exercise for you, we’ll structure your training programme, motivate and support you 100% of the way.
- Do you struggle to find the motivation to exercise?
- Do you plateau and stop seeing results?
- Are you confused about nutrition?
Rhiannon is here to help!
By combining knowledge, skills and extensive experience working with clients, Rhiannon will discuss your goals, set backs and lifestyle before designing a personalised programme to set you up for success.
We want you to succeed and feel amazing!
Rhiannon will monitor your progress and make relevant modifications as necessary to keep you progressing, motivated and achieving.
We will give you the coaching and teach you the skills you need to succeed. We’ll educate you on healthier habits that will empower you to take control of your health and fitness in the long term.
Rhiannon is a highly experienced fitness professional, having initially qualified as a personal trainer in 2011, Rhiannon continues to develop her skills to provide a high quality service to all of her coaching clients. In addition, Rhiannon has 6 years experience of working within the NHS, and highly values the benefits of exercise on our physical and mental wellbeing.
- 3 Marathons
- 8 Half Marathons.
- 1st female Winner Excalibur Trail 10k (2018)
- 2 Sprint distance triathlons.
- Rhiannon climbed Snowdon at Sunset in 2018.
- Strength & conditioning coach
- Advanced personal trainer
- Precision nutrition coach
- Ante/post natal programmes
- GP health referral diploma
- Sports massage therapist (level 4)
- Kettlebells, exercise to music, performance cycling, first aid, safeguarding adults.